Apply Canadore College — Since the time Canadore College opened its doors in 1972, it is secured as one of the top universities and college in Canada, a designated learning institution in North Bay with DLI number – 019395535239 with a over 46000 alumni. The institute as public college, it currently has 6 campuses located in the Brampton, Mississauge, North Bay, Parry Sound and Scarborough.
Canadore College is aimed at assisting students from all over the world to maximize their potential, acquire skills for employment and set up a basis for further education.
Table of Contents
Before you Apply Canadore College
Students with questions about the application process or admission may inquire by contacting the college on 705.474.7600 ext. 5123 or via firstname.lastname@example.org. Note that the application fee for any program at Canadore is a non-refundable amount of CAD 100 for international students.
Prepare your documents
Applicants need to submit the following documents as per course requirement;
- Academic transcripts
- Essays or SOP, as per course requirement
- Letter of Motivation/letter of intent
- Two to three LORs
- Additional supplements, as per course requirements
- Financial documents
- English proficiency test score report
Note that some courses may require higher average scores. Students who have AP exam credits can have them transferred as credit. Canadore students is required to have a minimum GPA of 2.5 or 75% of Indian students, for both UG and PG programs.
At Canadore College applicant can apply at any time but it is advisable to complete application form in advance. The college usually revert to UG and PG applicants after the course deadlines. The offer letters are sent to students in a week’s time the decision is declared.
Domestic and international applicant
- Choose program
- Review the admission requirement.
- Apply online at Ontario Colleges. You can select up to 5 programs choices, with no more than 3 programs from one particular college. Be informed that there is $95 non-refundable application fee for Ontario Colleges
- Look for your offer latter February 1st or October 1st.
- Confirm your offer online via ontariocolleges.ca.
How to apply as a domestic applicant
Forms processed on or before admission date will be given equal consideration for admission. After due date, forms are still processed but are based on first-come, first served. Consider the following when applying;
- Complete the Online Internal Application Form
- Offers are sent out via email
- Confirm your offer by calling 705474.7600 ext. 5123 or email email@example.com
How to apply as an international applicant
- Take a look at the colleges programs on the website or download a copy of program guide to determine what programs are of interest to you. The college requires a senior level of education from applicant’s country.
- Include a translated version of your transcript when submitting your application to show that you meet the program’s admission requirements.
- If English is not your primary language, you must also present evidence of proficiency in English that meets the language requirements for your chosen program.
- Kindly submit application using the college’s international application portal (Apply Now International Portal). Please be aware that a fee of $100 is required to submit your college application for evaluation.
- If admission requirements are met and offered admission into the chosen program, Canadore College will send a letter of acceptance and an international Student Acceptance Information form in the format recognized by Canadian Immigration.
- Upon receipt of payment, Canadore will reserve a seat in chosen program. Payment confirmation will be necessary from Citizenship and Immigration
After you Apply Canadore College
After applying for Canadore College, the college will acknowledge and confirm applicant’s application within 48 hours. It often takes about 4 weeks to issue the offer letter after applying.
How to Apply Canadore College by Schools in Ontario