Apply Conestoga College — Conestoga College, one of the fastest growing colleges and a leader in polytechnic education where they connect life and learning to build career success and stringer communities. The college serves approximately 26,000 registered students through campuses and training centers in Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph, Stratford, Ingersoll and Brantford and is a provincial leader in apprenticeship training.
The college plays an integral role in the success of community: 65% of graduates remain in the area after completing their education, contributing their education, contributing more than $2.3 billion each year to the local economy. Conestoga College is committed to student success as students consistently achieve top honors in local, provincial and even international competitions.
Table of Contents
Before you Apply Conestoga College
Before applying for Conestoga College, learn what the college has to offer, be abreast that the college offers over 200 programmes and 62 Co-Op programmes, broadly divided into 11 areas of interest some are applied computer science and information technology, business, community service, creative industry, engineering and technology, trades and apprenticeship, among others. Consider academic preparedness and don’t miss a deadline.
To get accepted by Conestoga College bare in mind that students need to indicate their exceptional academic performance and meet academic requirements. The college expect students to have at least 2.5 GPA to qulify for a graduate program admission. Before you apply note that your IELTS needs to be prepared to get admission.
For applying to any programme at the institution, an international applicant needs to pay the application fee of CAD 100 and the payment needs to be made voa Flywire.
Prepare your documents
In meeting admission requirements of a particular programme, international applicants (from non-English speaking countries) need to provide proof of English proficiency by undertaking IELTS (6.5) Academic exam or TOEFL(88). Those who do not have English language skills for direct entry into full-time post-secondary programmes can opt for Conestoga’s English for Academic Studies (EAS) programme. As proof of English proficiency, the College is also accepting Duolingo English Test (DET). CV/ Resume, personal statement and copy of passport are also needed.
Below are some programmes and its documents required;
- Certificate/ Diploma and Bachelor Degree Programmes – higher secondary certificate, intermediate certificate/ pre-university certificate statement of marks/ transcript of study. English language test score/ result.
- Graduate certificate programmes – diploma/ degree certificate, mark sheets/ transcript of study. English language test score/ result.
Conestoga College accepts applications from all over the world throughput the year on a first come first serve basis, hence it is advised to apply in time. Be informed that online application opens early October. Usually, deadline for Conestoga College programmes this year is 1st June.
Domestic and international applicant
- Full-time internationally trained applications are completed through ontariocolleges.ca.
- Domestic applicants with documents (transcripts) from educational institutions outside of Canada, or where the language of instruction was not English, must have their documents evaluated by an approved credential evaluation service, such as ICAS or WES and demonstrate evidence of English language proficiency.
- Review specific transcript information on ontariocolleges.ca to learn what documents is required with your application.
How to apply Conestoga College as a domestic applicant
- Full-time Canadian applications are completed through ontariocolleges.ca.
- Review transcript requirements on ontariocolleges.ca to learn how to submit your transcript.
How to apply Conestoga College as an international applicant
- Full-time international applications are processed through ontariocolleges.ca.
After you apply Conestoga College
Conestoga College decision usually takes 4-6 weeks to process application. The decision dates generally vary for every course and it can either come earlier or later depending on the number of application.
How To Apply Conestoga College by SchoolsinOntario.com